当英国人说“You look lovely”, 你要相信吗?

根据市场公司的调查,发现英国人平均每天说谎4次或者每年说谎1500次。现在就来看看调查公司总结的英国人最常说的50句“whitelies”,避免在老外“你懂的”的眼神下仍然一脸天真。


当英国人说“You look lovely”,

你要相信吗?

当英国人说“You look lovely”, 你要相信吗?


当你因为睡过头而导致上班或上课迟到时,是否曾一脸无辜地解释说“闹铃坏了”?

在英国,这种情况也很常见。根据市场公司的调查,发现英国人平均每天说谎4次或者每年说谎1500次。调查的发言人表示:

Often little white lies can paper over what we actually want to say. Most of these were considered either completely harmless or tactically necessary depending on the situation in which they are delivered .‌‌‌‌

人们说的这些善意的小谎言是为了掩饰我们真正想说的话。大多数小谎言都是完全无害的,或者说这些小谎言是在特定情况下必须用的战术手段。‌‌‌‌

当英国人说“You look lovely”, 你要相信吗?


果然,这都是套路!现在就来看看调查公司总结的英国人最常说的50句“white lies”,避免在老外“你懂的”的眼神下仍然一脸天真。

1. I had no signal.

(那会儿)手机没信号。

2. I haven't got any cash on me.

我身上没带钱。

3. Nothing's wrong –I'm fine.

没事,我挺好的。

4. You look lovely.

你真漂亮(帅)。

5. Nice to see you.

看到你真高兴。

6. I'll give you a ring.

我会给你打电话。

7. We're just good friends.

我们只是好朋友而已啦。

8. We'll have to meet up soon.

咱们很快会再见。

9. I'm on my way.

我在路上呢。

10. No, your bum doesn't look big in that.

你的屁股看着没那么大。

11. Sorry, I missed your call.

抱歉,我没接到你的电话。

12. I'll give up tomorrow.

明天起我就改。

13. I'm not angry with you.

我没生你的气。

14. The traffic was bad.

路上堵车了。

15. I've had this for ages.

这东西我早就有了。

16. It wasn't that expensive.

没那么贵。

17. This will be my last pint.

就喝这最后一杯了。

18. I didn't get your text.

没收到你的短信。

19. Of course I love you.

我当然爱你了。

20. Our server was down.

我们的主机出故障了。

当英国人说“You look lovely”, 你要相信吗?


21. I don't eat too much –I have a slow metabolism.

我吃不多,消化慢。

22. My watch stopped.

我的表停了。

23. No, I'm afraid I haven't got a spare five minutes.

抱歉,我连5分钟空闲时间都没有。

24. I've got a call on the other line.

那边的电话响了。

25. I'll phone you back in a minute.

我马上给你回电话。

26. I've got a terrible cold.

我感冒了,感觉很难受。

27. This tastes delicious.

这东西真好吃!

28. I didn't have that much to drink.

我没喝多少。

29. I've been in meetings all day.

开了一天会。

30. I stayed in and had a quiet one.

我就在家呆着,什么也没干。

31. It was THIS BIG.

有这么大呢!

32. I'm working late tonight.

我今晚会忙到深夜。

33. I bought the last one.

我买的是最后一个。

34. I'm not ready for a relationship.

我还不想开始一段感情。

35. It's just what I've always wanted.

这正是我想要的啊。

36. I'm going to have one more for the road.

再喝一杯就走。

37. I wrote your number down incorrectly.

我把你的电话号码记错了。

38. You look like you've lost weight.

看起来你苗条多了。

39. My car wouldn't start.

我的车打不着火了。

40. I didn't realize you fancied him/her too.

我不知道你也喜欢他(她)。


你领悟到英国人的套路精髓了吗?学会这些文化也是你留学的必修课。优化你的英文,做个让别人感到舒适的人吧。

"当英国人说“You look lovely”, 你要相信吗?"的相关文章

热门关注